A thank you for CCleaner

maryc64

Hello!

I cannot recalling ever posting in this forum but I am now.

I went to register so that I could post and found that I had already joined. Oh well.

Oh, I recall that we were given a choice of joining the forum or maybe signing up for the newsetter (?) as a result of one updated version? Not sure, I don't pay that much attention.

I am here just to say thank-you for CCleaner and that is because I cannot spend any extra monies to donate to the fine people who created it, manage the tech support and all that or who is related to such a fine utility.

So thanks so very much for a handy, safe, spy-ware free, fast utility. :)

Hi maryc, welcome to the forum - or should I say back to the forum :-)

You may not get a response to your post because of posting in this thread - i.e. your post should likely have been posted elsewhere in the forum. I will notify someone and it may be moved or at least responded to by one of the "fine" people as you so eloquently put it.

Moving and/or editing my posts are just fine with me. Again, thanks and I wish that I could give more.

For many it is a bad time when it comes to money. Even though I have to watch my money it is not as bad as some. I came so close to being without a home. Now I realize with so much more clarity, respect and consideration of those that are homeless, in the street. So this free utitility for us who make it back to the internet is even more precious.

• Moderators

Hi mary.

I thought it worth a mention that the Internet is full of very good free software. Some of it better than commercial equivalents.

You need never pay for any type of software, and a lot of it is available in various places on this forum. If you ever need a program to do a particular thing, have a look around here, or make a new topic, and ask for recommendations.

Hi mary.

I thought it worth a mention that the Internet is full of very good free software. Some of it better than commercial equivalents.

You need never pay for any type of software, and a lot of it is available in various places on this forum. If you ever need a program to do a particular thing, have a look around here, or make a new topic, and ask for recommendations.

Dennis, I could not possibly agree more. Since discovering the world of freeware I never pay for any software now. There is just so much really good freeware available and like you said, some of it better than commercial equivalents.

Mary, Dennis is also right about it being available in various places on this forum. It is thanks to this forum that I have been introduced to so many great free programs.

Stick around this forum Mary and you'll discover a vast array of subjects from which you'll learn so much - I know I have.