Lost Letters

When running CC, I find that letters I have typed in the Open Office suite are erased - how do I run CC without this ocurring?

Thanks

Have you looked at the actual file location or are you talking about the "Recent Documents" in the OpenOffice.org program itself?

Have you looked at the actual file location or are you talking about the "Recent Documents" in the OpenOffice.org program itself?

Thanks for your response. I am refering to the recent docs in the o.o. which disappear. The docs still show up in the download file where they started, but it's easier to go from the recent docs to edit and change docs. Maybe I just want the easy life and am longing for the Word I had on my last set up!! Any ideas on "Recent Documents" retention? other than not using CC

DEEPEEGOLF

• Moderators

Have you looked in the "Applications" section of CCleaner for an "Open Office" check box? If it's there, just uncheck it.

Alternatively, uncheck "Other Explorer MRU's" in the "Windows Explorer" section. This check box covers the Most Recently Used lists of various applications as well as Windows Explorer.

Hope that helps.

Have you looked in the "Applications" section of CCleaner for an "Open Office" check box? If it's there, just uncheck it.

Alternatively, uncheck "Other Explorer MRU's" in the "Windows Explorer" section. This check box covers the Most Recently Used lists of various applications as well as Windows Explorer.

Hope that helps.

Thanks Dennis - found "Open Office" in CC Applications - unchecked box - job done - Thanks again