Add standalone option for MRU Program List

It would be a great help if the CCleaner team could break away the MS Windows (In my case it's MS Windows XP) MRU Program list as an option. I have unchecked the options related to the MRU Program List to the best of my knowledge i.e., under the Windows Tab, Windows Explorer: Recent Documents, Run (in Start Menu), Other Explorer MRU's and System: Start Menu Short Cuts, Desktop Shortcuts, but still after running CCleaner the MRU list disappears; however, if I log off and log back on the MRU Program List begins to work again.

As for the moment, does anyone in the forum know the short term solution via the windows registry as a temporary fix? I would like to disable that single action from removing the MRU Program List.

Thanks

The Hydra King

to the best of my knowledge

Obviously inadequate knowledge, so is mine, but easy to get more ! !

Just keep on un-checking everything, a bit at a time, regardless of apparent relevance,

and Analyze (but do NOT clean) and you will then see which options affect which MRU.

Regards

Alan

• Moderators

I don't see "User Assist History" in your list.

The start menu on Windows XP displays a list of the most recently run programs. Selecting this option will clear this list.

Try unchecking that box if it isn't already. It's in the advanced section.