Remember last used tab/buttons

JDPower

I think it would be very useful and time/click saving if CCleaner could remember the last clicked tab and section buttons after closing:

ie when you close and reopen CCleaner:

The last clicked cleaner tab (Windows/Applications) in previous session will still be the selected tab, most of the time it's the Applications tab I ever tick or untick anything in but always opens on Windows tab.

The last selected Tools section (Uninstall/Startup/System Restore) from last use will still be shown when clicking Tools - This would be the most useful, and best example of my reasoning for wanting this. I never use the uninstall section but that is automatically what comes up when clicking tools, whereas regularly use the System Restore section so would be helpful to click tools and have the restore section already selected.

Also the same with the Options section, do we really need the 'About' page every time we go to settings?

Surely a simple to add refinement???

Personally i cant really see nay benifit. It takes less then 0.01 of a sec to navigate. I mean how oftem do users actually change there settings? Mine have not changed since i started using ccleaner.

From my point of view of another coder would i really want to hassle myself with the extra code of remembering last focus selection for the sake of less then a second?

No fate but what we make

Personally i cant really see nay benifit. It takes less then 0.01 of a sec to navigate. I mean how oftem do users actually change there settings? Mine have not changed since i started using ccleaner.

From my point of view of another coder would i really want to hassle myself with the extra code of remembering last focus selection for the sake of less then a second?

It's nothing to do with saving time but adding ease of use/convenience (or logic?).

For the settings section I kinda agree but added it for completeness sake (though it did make me notice the pointlessness of having settings open on 'About' page rather than any actual settings).

As for the rest, I quite often want to untick or tick something under the Application tab (never Windows tab) so would add convenience for it to remember tab focus. And I explained the reasoning behind wanting it for tools section, I would guess most users would use the system restore section more than 'Uninstall' or 'Startup' (I can't actually see any logic behind how they are currently ordered but thats a seperate issue).

I'm not saying this is some big issue, just a refinement that could be easily added :)