feature to exclude selected registry keys which are detected as erroneous

whitefly

Hello, my apologies if this is in the wrong section (of the forum) not sure if this is a bug or not, but when I install a new virgin windows (using vista or win. 7 rc2) and scan the registry I alway get these as errors. (see list below). How can they be erroneous if it's a new windows no extra driver not even sound nor any installed 3rd party programs. Nothing installed except the OS.

I wanted an easy way to exclude these from coming up in subsequent scans without removing them. It would be a nice feature if on the right-click menu there was an option to pass selected entries to an exclusion list. Anyway whether you consider these items erroneous or not I think the feature would be worthy of consideration.

Note the last 2 entries probably are erroneous (but insignificant) and are possibly a result of using I.E. to browse to this site.

Missing Shared DLL C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\vsavb7rt.dll HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

Missing Shared DLL C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\system.enterpriseservices.dll HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

Missing Shared DLL C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\mscorrc.dll HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

Missing Shared DLL C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\mscordbi.dll HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

Missing Shared DLL C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\mscorsec.dll HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

Missing Shared DLL C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\system.configuration.install.dll HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

Missing Shared DLL C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\microsoft.vsa.vb.codedomprocessor.dll HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

Missing Shared DLL C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\wminet_utils.dll HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

Missing Shared DLL C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\microsoft.jscript.dll HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

Missing Shared DLL C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\diasymreader.dll HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

Missing Shared DLL C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\iehost.dll HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

Missing Shared DLL C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\system.data.dll HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

Help File Issue %SystemRoot%\IME\IMETC10\HELP\IMTCTC.CHM HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\HTML Help

Help File Issue %SystemRoot%\IME\IMETC10\HELP\IMTCEN.CHM HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\HTML Help