Recuva Result page

KKP

I had an external harddrive. It took me about 18 hrs to deep scan the drive. After I finished Scanning, the results showed up, I found a lot of files that needed to be recovered. Since I had to go to work, I took my laptop with me, leaving the recuva program opened with the scan results. Due to Somewhat reason My Colleague closed it accidentally. I don't know what to do, I had cliked the option save results in INI, would that help? But i don't know what that does, & i could not locate anything. Is there anyway to retreive the last Scan/ or log results in Recuva. So that I can go with my recovery from that. Anyone Please help??? Or would I have to start over with scanning again? If that's the last thing I want to do is to rescan my whole harddrive again. Please help? Also advice if there is anyway you can save your scanned results in Recuva??? That can be a great help for future? I don't see that option anymore

• Moderators

I know of no way to recover the list. Yes, it would be handy to right click and save the list to a text file, as with CC. I don't know how relevant a saved list would be to recoveries, as the list doesn't show any sector info giving the location of the file, so you would probably have to scan again to find it. In any event the list is always changing as the pc is used, so it would quickly become obsolete.