Cookies to delete

I agree. If one of the reasons to use CCleaner is to protect one's privacy, why maintain a list of all those questionable websites you have visited? I don't have a problem with the list of the ones I want to keep, but you should have the ability to clear out the list of the unwanted.

• Moderators

What list is this? I scan cookies, there is a list. I run CC with IE and FF cookies boxes ticked. The cookies disappear. Are you getting some other behaviour?

There have been some recent threads about deleting cookies. I haven't looked at them but a search may be rewarding.

The list to which I am referring is to be found in Options / Cookies where two columns are presented. The left column lists deleted cookies which can be transferred to the right column which will protect them from future deletion, but there is no option to permanently remove items from the left column. Note that I have checked all the cookies deletion options in the main interface.

I just got CCleaner and need help getting to the interface and Options re: Cookies.

Thus far when I run it I wipe out needed cookies such as for my web mail and other key sites. I wish to make these exceptions but I'm unable to get to that page with my downloaded and installed program. A right click on the icon does not give me that option.

I'd appreciate it if someone would give me the how to.

Thanks, in advance.