Suggestion for startup entry removal

mr don

There are startup items that load that CCleaner does not remove.

CCleaner would be perfect if it could add removal of BHO, since they load on startup just like other items.

The registry key listed below is where all BHO are stored:

The CLSIDs of the BHOs Internet Explorer loads are stored in the registry under the following key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \Software \Microsoft \Windows \CurrentVersion \Explorer \Browser Helper Objects

BHO can be helpful or harmful. But they startup just like other startup items.

Any chance you can add ability to disable/remove BHO objects?

P.S. Would really love if you re-introduce the ability to select more than one startup item at a time to disable or remove like it was in version 2.08 or 2.09. That feature alone is a lifesaver on systems with hundreds of startup items, & the ability to disable them all, reboot, then figure what you really need to have enabled just does wonders! I hate having to manually disable each tick box for 153 or even 237 items like on some systems I have seen.

Please!!!! Spare my little fingers, LOL!!!!

Thanks a lot!

P.S. Would really love if you re-introduce the ability to select more than one startup item at a time to disable or remove like it was in version 2.08 or 2.09. That feature alone is a lifesaver on systems with hundreds of startup items, & the ability to disable them all, reboot, then figure what you really need to have enabled just does wonders! I hate having to manually disable each tick box for 153 or even 237 items like on some systems I have seen.

That's exactly what I want!!

Fingers crossed over here. :D