CCleaner start up option

Genez

I find that various temp log files load up during start up. They will load right after CCleaner finishes its start up clean. If the start up clean could have a delay? It could catch all these files that need to be deleted later with a manual clean. I do not know if that's too much to program in... but I think it would be unique and possibly helpful.

GeneZ

I find that various temp log files load up during start up. They will load right after CCleaner finishes its start up clean. If the start up clean could have a delay? It could catch all these files that need to be deleted later with a manual clean. I do not know if that's too much to program in... but I think it would be unique and possibly helpful.

GeneZ

I second the motion.

While it is nice to be first off the trigger, would be nice to be able to choose no delay, or specify how many seconds or minutes after booting that it starts cleaning. Of course, slower computers will need longer than faster ones, as do slow ones running on scant mem.

CCleaner can then clean files produced by programs after they have already loaded...

• 1 month later...