update to latest version 2.18.878

normsta

I have updated to the latest version of CCleaner before it was in my preferred language English but this seems to be in German or something just wondered if I could turn change it back and how if anybody has any idea how to do so could you please let me know how to.

Thanks

I have updated to the latest version of CCleaner before it was in my preferred language English but this seems to be in German or something just wondered if I could turn change it back and how if anybody has any idea how to do so could you please let me know how to.

Thanks

If in German -> Einstellungen/Sprache -> select English

Welocme to Piriform normsta.

Well If you only want to use the English language just delete the Lang sub folder in the CCleaner folder. Then it will only show English in Options\Settings combobox. The same thing applies to Recuva as well. ;)

Keith

Windows XP 2002 SP3

IE 7.0

Martin2k

Rorshach112 is the best