Donating difficulty

I used CCleaner on my old computer but now that I have a new one I feel lost without CCleaner so I downloaded it. I wanted to make a donation by credit card so clicked on NoChex. I put in the amount and clicked on Send Money, but the former screen where I entered my donation kept coming up. Your email address (or website address) was there and no problem statement showed. What should I do? I do not use PayPal. Many thanks.

• Moderators

I can get as far as this, is that where you got to? (I cannot go futher as I don't have an account with NoChex)

You could always contact Piriform directly to ask for guidence on this if it's still a problem.

http://www.piriform.com/contact

post-1555-1237015655_thumb.jpg

post-1555-1237015655_thumb.jpg

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

What is wrong with using PayPal?

I have a PayPal account but not a NoChex account.

I generally do not like doing on-line transactions but the dealings with PayPal that I have had have been fine.

By the way, if PayPal was accepted then I will make a small donation that I can afford. B)

My durn Sciatica is acting up so it is going to rain or snow or even worse freezing rain.

So much the the Golden Years I heard about:

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

What is wrong with using PayPal?

I have a PayPal account but not a NoChex account.

I generally do not like doing on-line transactions but the dealings with PayPal that I have had have been fine.

By the way, if PayPal was accepted then I will make a small donation that I can afford. B)

My durn Sciatica is acting up so it is going to rain or snow or even worse freezing rain.

So much the the Golden Years I heard about:

Note: I noticed that PayPal is accepted through Visa or MasterCard but isn't that a two step process?

I have to have a PayPal account to transfer money into a credit card account.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user