CCleaner reacts irratically with tweaker program

Xion44

as seen in the image, i use ultamite windows tweaker. its a handy program..but since after i reactivated it after it was offline, when i activate CCleaner, the screen flashes once and the images get scrambled, then it goes back to normal. maybe its conflicting with said program ?

post-25958-1232420475_thumb.png

post-25958-1232420475_thumb.png

80999699qp6.jpg
From my prespective, winvista club is a very good forum for all things windows related.
They have helped me and many others in the past. Excellent hints and advice!

BigSmile.png

I suggest a reinstall of CCleaner if not already done, in the assumption that you're not using the portable version of CCleaner of course.

Make sure that everything is back to normal with CCleaner and see what happens after using Ultimate Windows Tweaker again.

I can not imagine that UWT is causing problems with CCleaner, since it's purely tweaking Windows settings, but try it again and see what happens.

portable? well mine says (V2.15.815) hmmm

by the way, nothing wrong with CC and UWT. it was because of windowblinds skin iam using. i changed to a vista skin..is ok :P

80999699qp6.jpg
From my prespective, winvista club is a very good forum for all things windows related.

BigSmile.png

As for the portable version; maybe it's not well known, but on the download page there's a link to "other builds".

One of them is the portable version.

The same version as the install version, but portable(no installation required).

Writes its settings to the application folder.

V2.15.815 is the latest.

I'm glad you found the troublemaker.

Thanks for the feedback.

thx. the WB skin was designed for XP systems. after changed to vista designed skin, no problems.

cheers.

80999699qp6.jpg

BigSmile.png