scan registry issue cause damage

tomgomes

Hi

I am using the last version of CCleaner. V2.15.815. I scan the registry for issues and after this PC remained freezen.

I restore the backup and all return the the normal. How could I discover the registry entry that damage the WIN XP Pro when removed it?

• Moderators

Not easily. Does your pc lock up immediately or when you have closed CC and moved to another application? Does it lock on startup? Are you using Fix all Issues or are you fixing one at a time?

I should try running a full reg scan and then selecting Fix Issues, taking the backup of course. The fix the issues one at a time and with a bit of luck your pc will lock when the 'bad' issue is found and removed. You could try switching to another window/application and doing a little non-cleaner activity between each registry fix to make sure that each fix is OK. This is rather laborious but non sine laborum, if I remember my schoolboy latin correctly (which I doubt).

Not easily. Does your pc lock up immediately or when you have closed CC and moved to another application? Does it lock on startup? Are you using Fix all Issues or are you fixing one at a time?

I should try running a full reg scan and then selecting Fix Issues, taking the backup of course. The fix the issues one at a time and with a bit of luck your pc will lock when the 'bad' issue is found and removed. You could try switching to another window/application and doing a little non-cleaner activity between each registry fix to make sure that each fix is OK. This is rather laborious but non sine laborum, if I remember my schoolboy latin correctly (which I doubt).

Its is impossible try running a full reg scan and then selecting Fix Issues and fix the issues one at a time. There are fefeteen enryes to do it. No practicall do it in 2009.