Clean Log file

bennie

Welocme to Piriform bennie.

I would like to recommend that Piriform also clean the c:\logfile

You can select which extra folders you want cleaning yourself. Options\Include and find the folder you want cleaning. ;)

Keith

Windows XP 2002 SP3

IE 7.0

Martin2k

Rorshach112 is the best

Welocme to Piriform bennie.

You can select which extra folders you want cleaning yourself. Options\Include and find the folder you want cleaning. ;)

Yes I understood that. What I am suggesting is that the auto default clean should include the NTFS C:\$logfile

Yes I understood that. What I am suggesting is that the auto default clean should include the NTFS C:\$logfile

Why should they? Every system doesn't have a c:\logfile folder whether its NTFS or not. Just add it to your list. ;)

Keith

Windows XP 2002 SP3

IE 7.0

Martin2k

Rorshach112 is the best

• Moderators

Ho hum, I have one of these, all 65 mb, looks like it was created, accessed and modified once at the time of Windows loading in 2006.

Microsoft say that '$logfile, Log File: Used for recoverability purposes.' I wonder if it is required or if it's created if required?

Why should they? Every system doesn't have a c:\logfile folder whether its NTFS or not. Just add it to your list. ;)

Taking that position why should they clean up cookies or any other file? Why even have a check off list?

Purpose of cleaner is to rid system of un-needed logs/files and this can be a big one. I attempt to remove any files that track my system activities regardless of what I am working on.