Banned member. Anthony A

DennisD

• Moderators

I'm gonna make this announcement once to clear up any confusion.

After posting yet another outburst of bile in this thread:-

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=19351

... I decided, after giving it a days thought, to ban Anthony A outright, as his continued "bar room brawl" posting, and his utter disrespect in this instance for the Military personnel who have lost their lives in conflicts past and present, and the same disrespect for the families of those victims, was distasteful in the extreme.

A member of my family was seriously injured while serving his country in Iraq, and I found his remarks to be utterly unacceptable.

He can attempt to post on here again under different names with different IP Addresses, but these will be removed immediately, and I trust the members on here will show this person the contempt he deserves.

Dennis

I'm gonna make this announcement once to clear up any confusion.

He can attempt to post on here again under different names with different IP Addresses, but these will be removed immediately, and I trust the members on here will show this person the contempt he deserves.?

Dennis

Good on ya!

..........and Make yourself a Great Day! Cheers, Lyle

Keep your software up to date

http://www.dozleng.com/updates/index.php?

Fair enough. You have my support, DennisD; especially since he offended people in the forces (I have huge amounts of respect for them).

Yorkshireman

- [My Twitter Profile: Clicky]

Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions.

Albert Einstein