GigaTribe

"GigaTribe is great new software that allows you to share specific folders on your computer with friends and family located anywhere there is an internet connection. Only the users you have invited will see the folders (and files) you share. All exchanges are strongly encrypted. Interrupted exchanges automatically resume with no data loss. Define users groups to share distinct folders with distinct groups. Multi-source download is also available to increase your download speed. It's 100% safe (128-bit blowfish encryption), huge files can be transferred (no-limit!) and it's easy to set up. No spyware or adware! "

http://www.gigatribe.com/tour/accueil.php

Another one of these Bait the hook with a little Free stuff then when they bite offer the good stuff for $4.99 a month or $29.95 per year.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

Well some stuff is worth paying for and trying it out is a good way to see if you like it. I have a number of software items that I pay for that have freeware alternatives, but once I tried the free version or trial I liked it enough to go get it. Tuneup utilities is one that I can think of that I love. Winrar is another. Eset Nod32 is one that I really like as well. All those I used with a trial and found that they were worth buying. If CCleaner became a paid for product I would definately purchase it as well. :)