Error message

ricko

:( I keep getting this message when I try to run cleaner, cannot be started either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it. Any suggestions. Thanks

Need more exact information to help. :P davey

Need more exact information to help. :P davey

I downloaded the program and it ran for awhile but now every time I try to run it I get the message even when I try to open the file I get it, I am not very good with the computer so I can' t seem to resolve the problem, I tried to download the cleaner program again but still get the same message. ricko

I downloaded the program and it ran for awhile but now every time I try to run it I get the message even when I try to open the file I get it, I am not very good with the computer so I can' t seem to resolve the problem, I tried to download the cleaner program again but still get the same message. ricko

OK ricko,

Welcome to the Forums !!!

Try it again and then write down exactly what the message says. Write down all the wording at the top of the box also. I have not had a message like this when running CCleaner.

When you double-click on the CCleaner icon and the CCleaner window opens Write down the information at the

upper left hand corner where it says "CCleaner.com".

This will tell us what version of CCleaner that you are using.

The other information there will tell us what Operating sysstem and PC information.

If you have an anti-malware scanner run that also to see if you have any Malware in your PC.

Put that information into your next Post.

Good luck, :) davey

P.S. At CCleaner Options > Settings Uncheck the option to Automatically check for updates to CCleaner.

You do not need to download and install the program again .

We do need the requested information to give you correct advice. :P

If you know how to take a snap shot of the screen then that will help and make it easier for you.

Edited by davey