Firefox 2 Toolbar Question

Tom AZ

In addition to the basic Firefox navigational toolbar, I currently have three other "application" toolbars -- one on top of the other -- each on a separate toolbar line. I use these three all the time, so I don't want to get rid of them. However, each one only occupies about 1/3 of the horizontal toolbar space on each line. Is there a way to consolidate them so they are all in one single toolbar rather than three?

I haven't figured out how to do this -- or if it can even be done.

In addition to the basic Firefox navigational toolbar, I currently have three other "application" toolbars -- one on top of the other -- each on a separate toolbar line. I use these three all the time, so I don't want to get rid of them. However, each one only occupies about 1/3 of the horizontal toolbar space on each line. Is there a way to consolidate them so they are all in one single toolbar rather than three?

I haven't figured out how to do this -- or if it can even be done.

It can be done with several different methods. Read this Lifehacker link and read the links it points you to. http://lifehacker.com/software/firefox-tip...efox-331930.php