How install same settings for cookies on a second computer ?

brunoq33

Hello,

I don't speak english very well (french), and I don't find the reponse (easilly because language different) on the forum.

I use CCleaner about one year ago, and I think it's a very good program. I have a second computer, and I'd want to put the same settings for cookies to keep good. What is the file I must copy and put on my 2nd computer, and wher is it ?

Thank you, even this post is a double, but I don't find.

Bruno

C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner.ini has the cookie files, plus the clean settings etc.

Try copy and paste that file to the same folder after installation. A prompt will appear saying "C\Program files..... already exists. Do you want to replace it?" Answer yes.

C: \ Program Files \ CCleaner \ CCleaner.ini a les fichiers de cookies, plus les param?tres propres etc

Essayez de copier et coller ce fichier dans le m?me dossier apr?s l'installation. Une invite appara?t disant: "C \ Program files ..... existe d?j?. Voulez-vous le remplacer?" R?ponse oui.

Excuses pour mon terrible fran?ais. (Ce n'est pas le mien.)

Thank you Targ57 for the reponse, and the traduction (I understand english, but it's too difficult to search in a forum with another language)

It doesn't work. I don't have any CCleaner.ini ; I have only 5 files :

• CCleaner.exe
    history.txt
    lang-1036.dll (for french I suppose)
    uninst.exe
    winapp.ini

I have already put the "winapp.ini" and "history.txt" before I asked the question here, but the cookies to keep are empty. If you have another idea ;-)))

It's exactly this, Thank you hazelnut. All is correct now.

Bruno

I'm glad you got it sorted out.

Maybe you could help with a French Beginer's Guide?

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=1504

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user