How to have a specific site not be submitted to cleaner ?

alaincc

How can I have a specific site to NOT be submitted to be cleaned with all others ?

Ex.: prefilled bank internet site.

Thanks

If the bank save your login data in a cookie, then simply find that cookie and move it in the

"Cookies to Keep" list (Options > Cookies). Otherwise, AFAIK it's actually impossible

perform such a selective deletion of the login data.

max_sig.gif Guide in italiano per CCleaner - Recuva - Defraggler - Speccy

If the bank save your login data in a cookie, then simply find that cookie and move it in the

"Cookies to Keep" list (Options > Cookies). Otherwise, AFAIK it's actually impossible

perform such a selective deletion of the login data.

"Cookies to Keep" list (Options > Cookies)

It worked !

Thanks.

• Moderators

Whilst cookies will keep your name and userid, I don't think that any internet banking system will keep your login info - i.e passwords etc. - in a cookie, and certainly not in an html page. I use a manager such as Egg Money (there are others), which holds all internet account login info for Egg and non-Egg accounts securely, and then logs on for you. The only problem is that after a few months you forget what the original login info was, so you have to keep that somewhere secure off pc.

My little idiosyncrasy.

I prefer to do banking On-On-One. That is between my bank teller and myself Face-To-Face.

Its only a 10 minute walk to the bank and gives me needed exercise plus I get to watch the young gorgeous babes coming to and fro from wherever.

I can also access my account through Telephone Banking that I know is me talking ( beeping ) to a machine to check my balance, pay bills and transfer funds.

No cookies involved.

A side trip to a local eating or drinking establishment is optional.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user