Gmail dog slow

englishmen

• Moderators

:lol: I just read it wrong or something. I thought their was a program or part of gmail that had something to do with a dog. I had no clue what you were talking about. I guess I was just having one of those stupid moments.

Why dont you use thunderbird to check your mail? I was having problems connecting to gmail at one time but I have never had a problem getting my mail through thunderbird, which is strange but as long as it works I dont care.

Gmail seems to be ok now. I like Thunderbird but i take the view what is the point in having a program on your pc with loads of email messing up my pc when Gmail does it for me. I mean i still have to open a program wheather it be firefox or thunderbird to view my email & within firefox i have the gmail notifier extension so it does as thunderbird does and checks my email straight away. That is also the reason i no longer use Encarta i use wikipedia and instead of auto route i use google maps etc.

I understand, except for the  wikipedia instead of Encarta. I buy the new version of encarta every 2 years or so just because it helps a lot with reports for school.

What ever you search for within Encarta will be in wikipedia its just wikipedia will have ton's more stuff.