Results After Cleaning

mugato

Hi,

First of all, thanks for a great app, i've been using it for a long time now and its brilliant.

I'd like to make a suggestion:

When you run the 'Cleaner' option, sometimes the results scare me because it says "1 xxx MB removed" -- and trying to find the large files in the results pane that have been deleted is a chore.

Instead of using a 'textbox' to display the results, would it be possible to list the results in a sortable grid with columns for the item, item size, item location, etc? That way it would be much easier finding what you're looking for.

:)

Welcome to Piriform mugato.

When you run the 'Cleaner' option, sometimes the results scare me because it says "1 xxx MB removed" -- and trying to find the large files in the results pane that have been deleted is a chore.

Instead of using a 'textbox' to display the results, would it be possible to list the results in a sortable grid with columns for the item, item size, item location, etc? That way it would be much easier finding what you're looking for.

Well you can make your own results file. After you've Analyzed or Cleaned just right-click on the results textbox and Save As.

As for finding files its deleted then you need Recuva, another great app this company makes. ;)

Keith

Windows XP 2002 SP3

IE 7.0

Martin2k

Rorshach112 is the best