Google suggest

Anthony A

From what I have been reading it seems Google has taken Google Suggest out of testing in the Google Labs and added it to regular Google searches. You see suggestions drop down in the search box as you type your search term. Is anybody seeing this? I don't but it's in the Google preferences. I have it set to use Google Suggest but it doesn't seem to be working.

Nice, that it's in the preferences now. I use CustomizeGoogle with suggest enabled, but will try it with it disabled.<br /><br />Edit: Just tried it with suggest disabled in CustomizeGoogle and it worked. You do need javascript enabled to use it.

The internet - Where men are men, women are men and children are FBI agents.

Nice, that it's in the preferences now. I use CustomizeGoogle with suggest enabled, but will try it with it disabled.<br /><br />Edit: Just tried it with suggest disabled in CustomizeGoogle and it worked. You do need javascript enabled to use it.

It's not working for me on any browser and javascript is enabled. It was just rolled out over the last couple days so maybe it's not fully functional here yet. They were gradually adding the feature. I will wait a few more days than I will start kicking Google's a$$ :lol: