REGISTRY

The Don

Hi,

I want to suggest if everyone else finds this idea good. The idea would be for CCleaner to add an option to backup the whole registry even if not using it to remove content. So this way for anyone scared to backup there whole registry or does not know how to do this can do it easily and be protected if the registry one day becomes corrupted. The idea would be to have an option to backup our whole registry anytime we do new things to the system. Of cours this would be in the option and for us to choose if we want it or not ticked.

Also I would like some advice on 2 items:

1. The new feature in the registry window since the previous version titled "Type Library" I would like to know what this is content is used for exactly and if it is safe to delete?

2. I also wanted to know if it safe to delete content in the C\Windows\Installer since when I do a search on this I get some saying not good to delete since it may be needed to uninstall software. Or at least is it safe to delete the once that that show when analyzing in the Installer content of the CCleaner Registry?

Thanks in advance.