limpieza de temporales de todos los usuarios de windows

Welcome to Piriform Gustavo.

hola, estaria bueno , que de una pasada CCleaner limpiara todos los temporales de windows y de internet de todos los usuarios que tenga el xp, y no solo el del usuario que lo ejecuta.

gracias

I'm afraid this is basically an English forum and I don't speak Spanish but a language convertion returns your comment as

hello, estaria good, that of a past CCleaner it cleaned all the weathers of Windows and Internet of all the users whom xp has, and not only the one of the user executes who it. thanks

Which doesn't mean much only your happy with CCleaner.

And you title means

cleaning of weathers of all the users of Windows

So I don't know what the weather has got to do with it. ;)

Language Translator

Keith

Windows XP 2002 SP3

IE 7.0

Martin2k

Rorshach112 is the best

This caught my interest. I did a translation on Google and removed all punctuation and got something that makes a bit more sense.

hello would be good if a last CCleaner clean all temporary windows and all Internet users who have the xp and not only the user who runs it.

thanks

Now my interpretation is that CC is only cleaning the active user account (logged on) and not all users accounts. I remember seeing a thread about that, but cant locate it at the moment. Keith do you remember seeing that thread?

Gustavo,

Mi ingl?s es deficiente para que me perdone. ?Quiere limpiar todas las cuentas de usuario? Adem?s de su propia? Creo que debe acceder a cada cuenta de usuario y ejecutar CC. Voy a buscar y buscar otra manera de hacerlo.