Keylonger deletion, want to stop it!

Mike12801

I love CCleaner and I am downloading your other programs, they all are excellent!

I have one problem though, I use a keylogging program, to track my teens activities online and such. And when I run CCleaner I have to reinstall the program!

It completely hides itself. So how do I have it set so it not included?

Can you offer some advice on how to stop this?

Thank You!

Mike

• Moderators

Mike, I'm assuming the CCleaner part you are running is the REG cleaner.

When you go to reinstall the program first use REGShot and take the first shot before you install and the Second Shot after. This will tell you the regentries created by your keylogging program. Then when you run the CCleaner RegFIXER uncheck the regs you wish to keep.

If it is the Cleaner Section you are using when it removes the program, you are going to have to do a click by click on the CCleaner list to find what's removing it.

Here is a quick rundown on how to do a click by click

uncheck everything in both the windows and the applications tab

Check (put a checkmark) the first thing (Temporary Internet Files) click clean

See if your logger still runs

If so continue

Check Cookies (so that it and Temporary files have check marks)

Run Clean

Continue in this manner with each setting that you have been using until the Keylogger ceases function.

Come Back here when this is accomplished.

NERGAL DOES NOT SUPPORT SPYING ON ANYONE INCLUDING YOUR OWN CHILDREN, THAT SAID WHAT YOU DO (AND HOW YOU HANDLE YOUR CHILD'S WEB USAGE) IS YOUR CHOICE AND I WILL PROVIDE HELP AS NEEDED.

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

Mike there is an old adage There is no technical solution for management problems! of which it appears you have a management problem.

Keylogging is no cure for children's behavior as you can't keylog what they do on their friend's systems nor if they have access to the Internet in an Internet Cafe.

Making children aware of the perils of the Internet is the same as making them aware that they do not leave with someone without your permission or knowledge.

What you need:

http://www.themagickmoon.com/practice-safe...ful-plaque.html

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user