CCleaner UNINSTALLER request

i wish that CCleaner uninstaller have a function to sort the programs to according to size...name...etc

becoz i want to uninstall from bigger size to small...

windows add/remove program very slow on start up not like CCleaner built in uninstaller.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Moderators

Hi SOULJA, I can appreciate having the size of a program listed with the name, I think that would be very useful addition to the Uninstall list, and I'm sure the developers will take note of your suggestion.

Mind you, I can't understand why you like to uninstall from bigger to small. It seems to be an unusual criteria for removing stuff, unless you use that method for giving yourself needed drive space.

Anyways, thanks for posting your suggestion.

Hi SOULJA, I can appreciate having the size of a program listed with the name, I think that would be very useful addition to the Uninstall list, and I'm sure the developers will take note of your suggestion.

Mind you, I can't understand why you like to uninstall from bigger to small. It seems to be an unusual criteria for removing stuff, unless you use that method for giving yourself needed drive space.

Anyways, thanks for posting your suggestion.

in my laptop there are lot of programs installed and some of them are small in size so i like to remove large programs to save my time.. :lol: (my hard drive is only 44G)

• 1 month later...

I agree that adding a date sort would definitely be a good idea.

It is usually the most recent programmes that you want to uninstall, and the ability to sort by date would be a definite improvement.

Other than this, I find that the CCleaner uninstall utility is the quickest and easiest to use.

You can bring the list up in seconds once you have opened CCleaner, as opposed to almost a minute or thereabouts to navigate to the Windows list and wait for it to load up (why does it load so slowly ??!!)

Rgs