Portable run off thumbdrive

Cardy

Portable

CCleaner can now run from a USB thumbdrive and be installed/run on a computer without a complicated setup process

The above is one of the new improvements...So I assume you can put CC on your thumbdrive and run it on any computer e.g laptop etc with out having to instal or download the programme.

Is this correct. If so do I have to down load the programme to my Thumb drive from the host site and will this work or

can I goto my C:drive /programmes and copy my download from this computer accross to the thumbdrive?

Thanks for your advice

Portable

CCleaner can now run from a USB thumbdrive and be installed/run on a computer without a complicated setup process

The above is one of the new improvements...So I assume you can put CC on your thumbdrive and run it on any computer e.g laptop etc with out having to instal or download the programme.

Is this correct. If so do I have to down load the programme to my Thumb drive from the host site and will this work or

can I goto my C:drive /programmes and copy my download from this computer accross to the thumbdrive?

Thanks for your advice

Just unzip the portable version Dennis linked to your thumb drive. I use the portable version on my machines to.