Microsoft's Ultimate Steal Opinion Question

ThatDude

I purchased Office 2007 Ultimate using Microsoft's Ultimate Steal Promotion. The license allows the user to install the program on two machines. I installed it on my laptop and my friend installed it on her laptop. Therefore, the two installs are used up. As of today, you can still purchase Office 2007 Ultimate using that promotion.

In the summer, I will be getting a desktop computer and tablet PC. I don't want to spend $150+ for a lower MS Office 2007 if I can avoid it, so I figured that I would just purchase Office Ultimate 2007 again using the Ultimate Steal Promotion and just spend $60. However the terms state: "Limit one purchase per eligible student". I already purchased, but I am still able to place an order for Office 2007 Ultimate at the same price I had paid before (I haven't actually gone through with the purchase yet).

Do you think that purchasing Office Ultimate 2007 again using the promotion will get me into any trouble with Microsoft?

I purchased Office 2007 Ultimate using Microsoft's Ultimate Steal Promotion. The license allows the user to install the program on two machines. I installed it on my laptop and my friend installed it on her laptop. Therefore, the two installs are used up. As of today, you can still purchase Office 2007 Ultimate using that promotion.

In the summer, I will be getting a desktop computer and tablet PC. I don't want to spend $150+ for a lower MS Office 2007 if I can avoid it, so I figured that I would just purchase Office Ultimate 2007 again using the Ultimate Steal Promotion and just spend $60. However the terms state: "Limit one purchase per eligible student". I already purchased, but I am still able to place an order for Office 2007 Ultimate at the same price I had paid before (I haven't actually gone through with the purchase yet).

Do you think that purchasing Office Ultimate 2007 again using the promotion will get me into any trouble with Microsoft?

Why not purchase it using your girlfriends ID?With her permission of course.

Otherwise go for it.Mommasoft will still love her babies no matter what mischief they try to get into.

:) davey