Kidswatch TimeControl

Jacoba

I ran CCleaner on my computer that has Kidswatch TimeControl application installed.

After running CCleaner I can no longer login to my computer using kidswatch account, my account, or Administrator account. All of these acounts are administrative accounts, and the login fails on unknown password. I can still login as a regular user, but that doesn't help me.

Any idea?

I ran CCleaner on my computer that has Kidswatch TimeControl application installed.

After running CCleaner I can no longer login to my computer using kidswatch account, my account, or Administrator account. All of these acounts are administrative accounts, and the login fails on unknown password. I can still login as a regular user, but that doesn't help me.

Any idea?

If it just on a clean may seting's check # 1 Autocomplete form History # 2 Saved form Inforation untick, # 3 If that not work find the folder Kidswatch add to > Options > Exclude.

Any idea?

Hello Jacoba,

This is indeed interesting.

Run ERUNT and/or System Restore and create a current Restore Point.

Now you are at least backed up where you are now.

Run ERDNT or System Restore to a time previous to running CCleaner.

See if your login now works.

No matter what the result please provide the following.

The following info will help others to possibly come up with a solution.

These answers help to evaluate the problem.Just fill in the answers next to the questions?

Provide a list of your CCleaner.ini file.( Tick option for Save settings to INI file at Options > Advanced then close CCleaner.This file will be created in C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder.)

Are you running with Administrator privileges?

Have you tried right click on the icon and select Run as ?

CCleaner version ?

OS,edition ,32bit or 64bit and version ?

Browsers and ver.?

Security software and ver?

Other data you think might be relevant?

What did you do and then what happened?

Thanks,

:) davey

Don't forget a new update to the CCleaner Guide came out Feb. 06,2008.

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=1504 Bookmark it and save in your Favorites.

Thanks for taking your time to make a report.