Profiles support

Tore

I think it would be very useful if some kind of support for profiles was added. Should provide a list of profiles with the possibility of adding, removing, copying, and of course modifying through the usual interface. Also single profiles should have a possibility to be set to run at startup, shutdown or by the default manual.

I think it would be very useful if some kind of support for profiles was added. Should provide a list of profiles with the possibility of adding, removing, copying, and of course modifying through the usual interface. Also single profiles should have a possibility to be set to run at startup, shutdown or by the default manual.

I believe CCleaner already does this twice over. i.e. there are two methods you can use :-

1. Absolutely standard, "straight out of the box", settings saved in User profile registry - not Cleaner.ini

When the computer starts up, I log in as me. Only when I want does CCleaner run upon my command and analyze everything, including Windows itself, (apart from my daughter's documents which Windows XP excludes from access), and then with 30 years computer experience I scrutinise and decide to purge or not. When my daughter logs in as her, CCleaner immediately starts, BUT it only analyses her stuff which Windows blocks from me, so she cannot kill Windows, and she will easily recognise if CCleaner wants to purge photos of her pets

2. Use a different folder for each user profile, each folder having a customised CCleaner.ini file with settings for that user - it will also need its own copy of CCleaner.exe

Alan