how to see ignored files?

trueFDK

Im running windows vista 32-bit w/full admin control and i did a scan but i cant find find a file (wiifreindcodes.txt) that i deleted a week ago and i couldnt but in the corner it said "0 files found(59632 ignored)". I think my file may be one of those and was wondering how i could browse those. Any help?

• Moderators

There are two things here. If you found zero files with 59k ignored then you probably have something in the Filename/Path box, such as wiifreindcodes, maybe? Clear this field and you will end up with figures such as 45k found, 14k ignored. To show all files Click on Options/Advanced, and tick the first three boxes (leave last box blank). You should now have zero files ignored.

How did you delete your missing file? If it went to the Recycle box and then was deleted it will have a different name, something like Dc2.txt (I can't remember the exact format, but someone else will.) But as it's a week ago the file has possibly been overwritten by now so the chances of finding and recovering it could be slim.