Automatic CCleaner

Exigentlemen

Is there, or will there one day be, a feature in CCleaner to run automatically whenever the web browser closes? It would surely be a blessing to those of us with not only receding hairlines, but memories as well! I appreciate your time.

Have you ever heard of firefox? get it from getfirefox.com

to set it up to delete when the browser closes select tools, options, privacy, then check always clear my firefox cache when the browser closes, select settings next to it and make sure everything is ticked then go back to privacy and untick the alert me before clearing files checkbox bellow the clear one

Have you ever heard of firefox? get it from getfirefox.com

to set it up to delete when the browser closes select tools, options, privacy, then check always clear my firefox cache when the browser closes, select settings next to it and make sure everything is ticked then go back to privacy and untick the alert me before clearing files checkbox bellow the clear one

THANK YOU ever so much "Mauller07"! Appreciate the time & talent. Have a great one, or two, or three! FYI... Firefox is quite the browser. Quite the browser indeed.