Jasc Software: Uninstall?

Tom AZ

I have a Dell computer that came with Jasc Animation Shop 3, Jasc Paint Shop Photo Album and Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8 pre-installed. I never use these apps -- nor do I ever plan to. I assume they can be uninstalled -- or does Dell somehow use or integrate these into other essential graphics components? Once again, I'm assuming that these are some of Dell's "value added" apps. However, because they collectively represent almost 250MB and I would like to get rid of them if I can safely do that.

My Dell came with a similar package.

About a year ago, for an unrelated reason, I did a clean OS re-install and didn't install the Jasc software. I haven't had any problems.

Unless you paid for it, the Paint Shop Pro 8 should just be a 60-day free trial.

I have a Dell computer that came with Jasc Animation Shop 3, Jasc Paint Shop Photo Album and Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8 pre-installed. I never use these apps -- nor do I ever plan to. I assume they can be uninstalled -- or does Dell somehow use or integrate these into other essential graphics components? Once again, I'm assuming that these are some of Dell's "value added" apps. However, because they collectively represent almost 250MB and I would like to get rid of them if I can safely do that.

Just uninstall them they are all genuine products except PSP ver 8 is hopelessly out of date

Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit - IE11 - Nod32 - Mbam pro