Speed Dial on steroids for ALL browsers

Anthony A

Most of you know about Speed Dial that was first introduced by Opera. Since than there are several versions that have come out. Firefox has an extension for it,IE7 Pro for IE7 has it, Maxthon 1 and Maxthon 2 have addons for it. There is a web based version now that works on all browsers and IMO is better than any of the installed versions ( I use them all so I have tried them all and compared them). It's called Only2clicks. It's a web page that lets you set thumbnails of your favorite sites just like Speed Dial. It's online though so you can access it from any machine with any browser. I like it better than the other versions because it offers everything the others do plus some extras. It lets you set as many thumbnails as you want, Opera limits you to 9, but it also lets you tab the pages. So you can load the Only2clicks page and have like 15 thumbnails of tabs for forums or whatever and a tab for another page with thumbnails for something else. You could have as many tabs as you want. I am fine with 1 tab and 16 thumbnails but the point is you have the option for much more. I like it enough that I have replaced Opera's built in Speed Dial with this and Firefox's addon for Speed Dial. http://only2clicks.com/home.php?cat=20693