DUTCH buttons....

GigaDick

After using the program for a long time, I started explaining the usage to colleagues, friends, etc. I am also part of a computer (hobby) club, where a lot of older people do come monthly. I have to explain them each time what some of the unreadable text does mean and what the buttons do. So I thought it would help to inform you about these ?errors?. ;)

Text corrections.

============

After setting to the Dutch language, some buttons have unreadable text. I?m not sure if this is the case in other languages too, but in Dutch they are present. Words are cut in an illogical way so a second or third line is created. This is not always good readable and can probably lead to errors.

[i did look if these strange/wrong abbreviations were caused by settings of the screen, but did not find any influence? :blink: ]

I suggest the following corrections. [For the notation I used // to indicate that the next text should be in the next line.]

1) In the Cleaner menu: Analyseren Opschonen

2) In the Register menu: (no changes) Geselecteerde // items herstellen (so in 2 lines)

3) In the Tools menu (Uninstall part): last button: Waarde // verwijderen

4) Also in the Tool menu (Startup part): last button: Waarde // verwijderen

5) In the Options menu (Personal): last button: Geselecteerde // item verwijderen

6) In the Options menu (Exclude): last button: Geselecteerde // item verwijderen

Press START to shut down.....!