Google is amasing fast

Miracle

im amasing on how fast Google is to deal out badware to webpages, even not contacting them about the danger, why is that ??? , well im using a program called peerguardian, it always tell me to block out any google services, is google spreading viruses? and why dont they tell victims of the viruses? i dunno, its just amassing, how fast google can call a website a victim of a virus, or even call the website the cause of the victim :-( , any info on this?

EDIt: On another post i made, i was notified of this Lo-Fi version of this forum, as to be dangerous? , why dident google advise the site owners?? man, im not gonna be googeling much more :-)

im amasing on how fast Google is to deal out badware to webpages, even not contacting them about the danger, why is that ??? , well im using a program called peerguardian, it always tell me to block out any google services, is google spreading viruses? and why dont they tell victims of the viruses? i dunno, its just amassing, how fast google can call a website a victim of a virus, or even call the website the cause of the victim :-( , any info on this?

EDIt: On another post i made, i was notified of this Lo-Fi version of this forum, as to be dangerous? , why dident google advise the site owners?? man, im not gonna be googeling much more :-)

Google is blocked in pg2 because it's a company that releases shareware.

The internet - Where men are men, women are men and children are FBI agents.

Google is blocked in pg2 because it's a company that releases shareware.
I guess you should also block Download.com, www.majorgeeks.com and www.microsoft.com/downloads

McAfee SiteAdvisor classifies known sites as Good, Intermediate or Bad in Google searches and there are versions for Internet Explorer and Firefox.

PeerGuardian still relies on known malicious sites and can be used for Internet Freedom Of Speech supression.

SiteAdvisor does not prevent the user from visiting any site but does provide visible indication of a site's content.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user