6. DEP problem solved

7. Fix autofill in iframe bugs

8. Inline search improved

9. Spell checking improved

10. Plugin system improved

11. IE6 Quick Search Added

12. Update automatic notify now

• Moderators

I'm pretty impressed by this update. They seemed to have ironed out all of the bugs.

I used it to increase my max connections to 8 and now IE zooms. It has all of the functions I was getting from firefox and its extensions(adblock, spell checking, mouse gestures, and better search) and even the one thing I liked about opera(speed dial, which it does better than opera by letting me pick from my favorites.)

If your an IE user or you dont like your browser or just want to try something new I highly recommend this one. :)

I updated to the newest IE7 Pro today and it is a nice add on. Makes IE7 much better. The new speed dial feature would be great if I didn't have to use the status bar icon to access it. I would like it to appear when I select the "new tab" option like it does in Opera. The way it's set up now I won't use it. I shut off the status bar. They should make all the IE7 Pro options available form the toolbar button. I hate status bar icons.

Oh another good thing they did with this upgrade was add a right click context menu item called "check spelling forcibly". This works well in the CCleaner forum because as I have reported before this forum messes up spell checkers. Now when I finish a post I right click and select the "check spelling forcibly" option and it does.

They have added a session restore but this feature is already built into IE7 any ways.

Over all this is a really nice addon and highly recommended for those who haven't seen the light and dumped IE7. ;) It 's like training wheels for Firefox.

• Moderators

Good idea. :D

I've been using only IE since I installed this last night. I'm not sure I will keep using it but so far so good. I've been liking IE7's interface more and more the last few months. Now that it does everything firefox did for me... I'm kind of in a stalemate on which to pick. I'll just have to see if it stays bug free.