Vista error...

I was just doing the typical daily cleaning with 3 passes and suddenly I got an error. 7 passes, the same. I had to choose the simple overwrite method. This is the first time that this happens with the 3 passes. Any ideas?

post-14716-1185454837_thumb.jpg

post-14716-1185454853_thumb.jpg

post-14716-1185454837_thumb.jpg

post-14716-1185454853_thumb.jpg

public void dammit() {

damn.cmon(forYou);

damn.delete(You);

System.out.println("Mwuhahahaha");

}

• 2 weeks later...

Well, after some testing with the settings, I came to the conclusion that the problem is when System >> Temporary Files is checked. I don't know how CCleaner deals with files that are supposed to be 0 bytes already, but, you guys could check it out. If you need any other info, just tell me. Thanx. Later guys. Hope you can find a way around it for the next release.

I was just doing the typical daily cleaning with 3 passes and suddenly I got an error. 7 passes, the same. I had to choose the simple overwrite method. This is the first time that this happens with the 3 passes. Any ideas?

public void dammit() {

damn.cmon(forYou);

damn.delete(You);

}

Well, after some testing with the settings, I came to the conclusion that the problem is when System >> Temporary Files is checked. I don't know how CCleaner deals with files that are supposed to be 0 bytes already, but, you guys could check it out. If you need any other info, just tell me. Thanx. Later guys. Hope you can find a way around it for the next release.

Well, at least one of the things. I tried again now, and stopped working. Then, tried again and it closed without any notification. :( , weird. It must be on the System tree options though.

CCNoTF.jpg

public void dammit() {

damn.cmon(forYou);

damn.delete(You);

}