Office 2007 n Y! Toolbar still there!

CrOtZ

After I uninstall office2007 n Yahoo! Toolbar, CCleaner still preview them in application screen... please see the atachment.. How to remove them permanently? I try to de-install CCleaner not solve this problem...

post-14844-1185326914_thumb.jpg

post-14844-1185326914_thumb.jpg

Applications like Office leave some information behind in the registry, and CCleaner is led to think that it's still installed.

I have the same with previous Office versions, and I just ignore it.

Applications like Office leave some information behind in the registry, and CCleaner is led to think that it's still installed.

I have the same with previous Office versions, and I just ignore it.

pfffffttt..... this crap cleaner cannot clean this crap itself..

pfffffttt..... this crap cleaner cannot clean this crap itself..

CCleaner lists Office XP in the applications list when it detects HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\10.0\Common and Office 2007 when it detects HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Common.

Delete those two registry keys (or all of HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office) to remove them from the applications list.

CCleaner lists Office XP in the applications list when it detects HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\10.0\Common and Office 2007 when it detects HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Common.

Delete those two registry keys (or all of HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office) to remove them from the applications list.

Ok thx Glenn...