Why is this file locked?

Super Fast

When I install Spy Sweeper from webroot, it's program folder containing the masters update is "locked".

I can't move, cut, copy the file or other files into the folder. It is unlike "regular" folders I have seen, & I am using Windows XP Pro.

I wanted to copy the file to a disk to update the definitions on a computer I am scanning for someone in a remote area away from high speed internet. I can move & copy the files from the Spy Sweeper folders using Cedrick Collombs Unlocker program (right click, unlocker, move this file for action, ok).

The weird thing is that it shows no locking handles & doesn't need to reboot or anything to move it. How can Unlocker move this "locked" file so easily? What kind of attributes does this folder have, & how can I remove them to make it like a normal folder?

Any help is appreciated. I would really like to know what this folder protection is & how to remove it so it is like a normal folder. P.S. And this folder is like this while Spy Sweeper isn't running as well.

Thanks!