Windows Installer

Super Fast

I would like to know what I can do to turn commands into executable files.

Such as registering a .dll file.

I know about .bat files but I hate the pesky window that flashes for a second.

I know about converting bat to .exe but the .com breaks some .bat commands.

I know a little about .ini & .inf files.

Is there a simpler way, say if you want to run a regsvr32 /s nameoffilehere such as a .vbs file, or is there a way to convert it to a .exe directly?

I like how the IExpress.exe with windows can run up to 2 commands silently but it doesn't always work with every file, & doesn't seem to do too good with .bat files. If I knew a way to hack IExpress so there are about 10 drop down windows where I can install or run up to 10 commands, it would save me a lot of effort.

Conversely, I love NSIS ZIP2EXE, but I wish it can do silent .exe like winrar SFX or IExpress.

Plus I wish it could run more than 1 program at a time, such as up to 10 commands at once.

Why does there have to be a file to extract? I wish they can just realize sometimes we only want them to run a script, not extract a file, however small you use.

Is there a simple way I can convert a command into a script or exe without that annoying window popping up? I know about batch run, but it both shows a command window & has to be installed to even use the generated output. Maybe I can come up with a .reg patch to register the batchrun extension before running the file?

What is the simplest way or program to generate an exe or vbs file that can be run silently (no popup window thingies pls!)