Rats gone wild

Humpty

NEW YORK -- A dozen rats were caught on video scurrying around the floor of a New York City KFC/Taco Bell restaurant early today, running between counters and tables and climbing on children's high chairs.

News crews flocked to the windows of the Greenwich Village neighborhood restaurant, which hadn't opened for the day. By midmorning, the footage was all over the Internet and television news shows, with onlookers giving a play-by-play from the sidewalk as the rodents moved about.

Article with clip

As disgusting as that may sound. from what I understand its quite normal for New York city which is infested with billions of rats. I,m more curious as to why that one instance was so newsworthy. As its a daily problem with most businesses on ground floor levels. ( especially if they have food ) . According to a close friend that lives there. The good part is there new daily speacial The burratto is quite tasty I here. Cowboy

The burratto is quite tasty I here.

Emphasis is mine. post-1268-1172414994.gif

post-1268-1172414994.gif

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user