Program Crashes

toxicGen

On all occasions so far, I have ran Recuva and it works fine until it has finished calculating number of files (I have about 250,000+ :blink:) and goes to processing. Once processing, it takes about 20 minutes and then it turns unresponsive and goes blank.

I'm looking forward to when final version of Recuva will be realised. CCleaner has made a very good impression so far with no form of pushy advertisement, simplicity, built for purpose and best of all free. I clean up about 2 gigs everytime I run it.

Hi! ;)

I think that this can be related with this: http://forum.CCleaner.com/index.php?s=&amp...ost&p=61689

Here the situation isn't very distant. My scan found 61.629 files in 91.250 sec. But... the real time of scan was about 30 sec. Recuva takes 60 sec only to load files into Listview. It's a very significant time for about 62 thousand registers. With a virtual listview this wouldn't delay more than 3 sec. :mellow:

Another detail is that after loaded results, the listview occasionaly freezing when navigating with keyboard.

[]’s :D

Excuse-me by my poorly english, I don't speak fluently.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi! ;)

I think that this can be related with this: http://forum.CCleaner.com/index.php?s=&amp...ost&p=61689

Here the situation isn't very distant. My scan found 61.629 files in 91.250 sec. But... the real time of scan was about 30 sec. Recuva takes 60 sec only to load files into Listview. It's a very significant time for about 62 thousand registers. With a virtual listview this wouldn't delay more than 3 sec. :mellow:

Another detail is that after loaded results, the listview occasionaly freezing when navigating with keyboard.

[]?s :D

Still issue in v37 build.

Recuva takes a long time to load 66.000+ files into Listview. Moreover, application froze and arrives 50% of CPU use and exhaust 270+ MB while loading.

Excuse-me by my poorly english, I don't speak fluently.