Are these thing safe to delete ?

DazednConfused

the sims is a computer game,somebody in your family might want to keep it so might wanna be careful uninstalling it,otherwise u can get rid of it if u want to

pictionary is some word-guessing board game,like above somebody may want it,if not get rid of it if u wish

quicktime is a program for playing videos,animation,music and other stuff.its pretty helpful so you should keep it.im always using it to watch trailers

Who watches The Watchmen?

• Moderators

I am wondering, is it safe to delete, remove, uninstall and get rid of. The Simms, Pictionary and Quicktime?

CCleaner is great, so is Scotty. Thanks ! What is all of the above ? What do they do ?

DazednConfused :huh:

Hi DazednConfused,

I`m with XanaTos112. Quicktime is well worth keeping, especially if you have the latest Quicktime 7. It has the new H.264 codec which enables you to watch real High Definition video.

I`m not 100% sure, but I think Realplayer, if you use it, actually needs Quicktime for its video playback to work.

If you don`t have the latest version go to http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/win.html where you can download the slightly stripped down free version of Quicktime 7.

I`ve downloaded one or two HD Demos, and the sharpness and colour are amazing. There are quite a few HD movie trailers on this site, but they are big files and take some time to download, and I don`t think you can save them, just watch.

I`m actually now keeping my eyes open for HD DVD`s in the shops. (cheap ones).

Hope this helps. (If it does, are you changing your name ?) (joke)

Happy New Year.

I am wondering, is it safe to delete, remove, uninstall and get rid of. The Simms, Pictionary and Quicktime?

CCleaner is great, so is Scotty. Thanks ! What is all of the above ? What do they do ?

DazednConfused :huh:

Never just delete. Use the uninstaller.