Windows ME desktop icons!

Larry aka StlX

Hello Everyone! I am a newbie and new user of CCleaner! I really like the program! I have ran it several time on my pc and corrected anything that the program said should be fixed! But I have a problem with my Windows ME desktop shortcut and program icons! They show the default program or shortcut icons but they are overlapped by the RealPlayer icons! I have tried everything I could think of! I have deleted all files related to RealPlayer I could find and searched the registry for signs there! I have ran anti-spy and anti-virus and error nuker and nothing has fixed it! Please help! Thanks very much for your time and consideration!

Below is my current hijack this scan and a screen capture of my desktop! Thanks again!

hijackthis___9_25_06a.txt

post-7090-1159221017_thumb.jpg

hijackthis___9_25_06a.txt

post-7090-1159221017_thumb.jpg

I notice all the affected icons are web links. What happens when you click on them, do they open your browser and go to the page as they should? Does Real Player open?

Also, I'm not famliar with Windows ME so this may be useless but can you right click them and select 'Open with', then 'Choose program'. If so do that then select your browser and tick the box to 'Always use the selected program'. (Apologies if this isn't possible in Windows ME)