Can't Uninstall

I can't uninstall ccleaner from my iMac. I am running Sonoma 14.3.1.

When I try to delete it is says program is currently running. This includes trying to drag it to the trash, going to the program in the apps folder, trying to delete their. I have run the Activity Monitor program and I can see it is running. In that program you can delete it, but it comes right back. I have forced quit and it says it is still running. I have tried running the CCleaner uninstall app and I get the response "sorry something went wrong please try again" and I have run the program several times. Oh and I have tried to delete it from the Launchpad. - says it is still open. Out of options right now. Just want to delete it because I do not use it. 

Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 4.01.10 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 4.03.05 PM.png

• 1 month later...
On 14/03/2024 at 21:09, James Clean said:

I can't uninstall ccleaner from my iMac. I am running Sonoma 14.3.1.

When I try to delete it is says program is currently running. This includes trying to drag it to the trash, going to the program in the apps folder, trying to delete their. I have run the Activity Monitor program and I can see it is running. In that program you can delete it, but it comes right back. I have forced quit and it says it is still running. I have tried running the CCleaner uninstall app and I get the response "sorry something went wrong please try again" and I have run the program several times. Oh and I have tried to delete it from the Launchpad. - says it is still open. Out of options right now. Just want to delete it because I do not use it. 

Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 4.01.10 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 4.03.05 PM.png

Did you get an answer to this I have the same problem