CCleaner Pro License activation issue - MacOS Ventura

penguinvitamins2

Hi Support 

When trying to active CCLeaner on Mac Ventura (MacOS 13), I get the following error:

"Please make sure you're connected to the Internet and try again" (Screenshot attached, license key redacted)

• No VPN software running. 
  • I can browse to the Internet, receive email, sync Office apps etc.  (i.e. I get the error while I had my browser open to your community site)
  • I tried various different wired and wireless connections

License key starts with a P

I don't have CCleaner installed on another PC

I downloaded the pro version from this link:https://www.ccleaner.com/go/get_ccmacpro and installed the M2 Mac Air. It currently displays "Free version"

Hope you can assist. It was working on Monterey on a Macbook Air M1 I used to own (Now replaced with the above M2 Air and OS upgraded to Ventura. 

Thanks and Regards

Screenshot 2022-10-30 at 17.21.25.png

Guest johnccleaner

Please get in contact with our support team via the Contact Us form located here: https://support.piriform.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=86507 or by emailing support@ccleaner.com directly on this matter.

You're using an older, legacy CCleaner bundle key, it looks like, which will not work in CCleaner for Mac (or Android); our support team should be able to get that updated to a new key that will work, however. 

• 1 month later...

I too purchased CCleaner for mac and it remains in the free version as in the issue above, I have contacted support and they gave me a canned response telling me how to activate which I have done repeatedly before and after their response to no avail, shows activated, run it once and it doesn’t do any of the pro functions and I have been mailing them since and no response, all I. Can think of is I want my money back.

I have reached out to their support and received one cans response pointing to a default how to input your license key response and since then for the past couple weeks I have been messaging their tech support people and received no further response from them. It is like they have my money now it no longer matters wether or not the program actually works or not.

Guest Andrei CCleaner
On 10/12/2022 at 14:20, Yadah37 said:

I have reached out to their support and received one cans response pointing to a default how to input your license key response and since then for the past couple weeks I have been messaging their tech support people and received no further response from them. It is like they have my money now it no longer matters wether or not the program actually works or not.

Can you please provide your ticket number to us so we could send this to our team to investigate your situation ? 

Guest Andrei CCleaner
On 12/12/2022 at 11:25, Yadah37 said:

That is not the ticket number but we've found it anyway on our platform and our team will send you a reply soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest MeganCCleaner

Hi @Yadah37 To help us investigate further, can you please send us your log files from CCleaner Mac, using the following steps?

1. Open CCleaner & attempt to activate the license, allowing it to fail
  2. From the Menu Bar, click Help > Send Feedback
  3. Complete the submission form > click Send