SurfaceLatopGO Missing battery status after update

JohnGOLFCAR

Had about 18 updates for my SurfaceProGo-although no other mentions of needed updates. Glad I did utilize system protection and created a restore point to roll back. Alter about 4-5 attempts, I failed to get my battery status notification in taskbar back. It disappeared along with noted driver errors in device Manager and could not verify how to reinstall or update the battery/status. 

After rolling back, I am good.

Guest johnccleaner

Glad to hear that you were able to roll back. 

If you're interested in helping us try to track down the cause of this issue, please contact our support team via the Contact Us form located here: https://support.piriform.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=86507 or by emailing support@ccleaner.com directly so that we can retrieve some logs and other information that will aid our development team in investigating this problem.

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same problem with my laptop and desktop computers running CCleaner 6.02. I wiped out my laptop computer then reinstalled Windows 11. I then installed CCleaner 6.02 and my battery icon was missing again from my system tray. I then installed Windows 11 from scratch and have NOT reinstalled CCLeaner.

Guest MeganCCleaner

Hi @ArmyDad48First of all, I am very sorry to hear of how this has happened, although I am glad to hear that you've been able to resolve the problem via a reinstallation of the Windows 11 OS.

I can confirm that we're currently investigating this as we're eager to ensure the battery issue will be fully resolved, as soon as possible.