KAMO

IrishRick

Guest johnccleaner

That's correct; Safari is not supported by Kamo as its Windows version was discontinued in 2012.

Please see this article: https://www.macrumors.com/2012/07/25/apples-removes-mentions-of-safari-for-windows-but-version-5-1-7-still-available/ (and many more like it on other websites)

As Kamo is currently available only for Windows, there isn't much reason to support a browser that's been discontinued for nearly 10 years now on that OS.

Note that Kamo needs to be 'taught' each browser that we want it to support, it doesn't have a way of simply automatically detecting all installed browsers of any sort, so this would be a fairly considerable amount of development effort for a discontinued browser. 

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause!

Just keep getting one unprotected and one not cleaned.

All the rest are checked protected and cleaned.

So what is the browser not being cleaned and protected?

I have all known windows browsers checked and keep getting only 1 not protected and cleaned?

Guest MeganCCleaner

Hi @IrishRick It sounds as though Kamo is reporting that a browser is not protected/scheduled but when you open the "Browser protection" and/or "Browser cleanup" tiles, all of the listed browsers are in the "Protected" status and configured for the automatic cleanup. Is that correct?

If so, that is not the intended behavior so I would suggest that you uninstall Kamo, then reinstall it from here:

https://www.ccleaner.com/go/get_kamo

Otherwise if the problem persists after this, please let me know; I'll be more than happy to investigate further.